AssetCare™ for Control Systems consistently reduces facility outages and our solution continues to get better with a reimagined interface designed specifically for end users.
The latest update to AssetCare for Control Systems includes usability and functional enhancements that make it even easier for operations and maintenance teams to see critical data related to control system diagnostics and performance, so they can identify issues in real-time and take action that limits unplanned downtime.
The new user interface is available today and some of the key improvements include:
- Better organized dashboards that instantly highlight critical data without needing to scroll down the page
- Problematic assets are quickly identified, drawing attention where it’s needed the most
- New visualizations and filtering options enable teams to view the data they need in the format that makes sense to them
- Increased number of asset classes to provide a complete view of the control system components in your facility
- More options for adding and linking documents within AssetCare for Control Systems, helping maintain accuracy and consistency across your knowledge base assets
Contact us today for a demo of AssetCare for Control Systems and see how this solution can reduce outages at your facility.