Do you have a passion for translating business and information systems problems into practical, user friendly IT solutions? Are you able to recognise where businesses can add value through better use of data and digitalisation of their processes? Do you know how to further multiply this value through system integration, visualisation, and business reporting? If so, we want to hear from you! This is a fantastic opportunity to join mCloud and kanepi, our wholly owned Australian subsidiary in Perth, as we build upon our resource base to satisfy increasing demand due to our high growth. Working closely with a Project Lead, you will be a key part of our small, dynamic team bringing your fresh ideas to design, configure, install, and customize our software solutions to meet our global customers’ business needs.
mCloud is one of Canada’s fastest growing tech companies. We offer a casual collaborative team setting in Perth and a competitive package, benefits and vacation plan. You will find opportunity around every corner, change is embraced rather than feared, and speedy delivery of quality, cost effective solutions is the core to our business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with your Project Lead and clients to assess proposals / technical specifications and understand, analyse and interpret client requirements.
- Configure kanepi’s products and AssetCare™ Solutions to provide intuitive, seamless business solutions to our clients
- Work independently on projects as well as collaboratively with project team members globally and across our customers’ organizations
- Share your technical knowledge, operational experience and actively participate in meetings so as to maintain schedule progress on projects
- Deploy and install products to customers’ production systems on site or remotely working with customers’ IT teams to set up access to servers, systems and machines to complete project roll outs
- Assist in delivery of end-user training for client personnel
- Complete in-house training and stay current with technology trends
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical, mathematical, statistical, and data analysis/integration/visualisation aptitudes
- Practical understanding of business requirements and technical IT domain knowledge to understand processes, recognize gaps, and ask the right questions to build the right business application specifications
- Understand business intelligence implementation of software solutions
- Foundation in SQL, JS, CSS, HTML and general front-end design
- Industry knowledge in oil & gas, resources, manufacturing and processing industries
- Bachelor's degree or diploma (we are open to backgrounds in: Business, Engineering, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Robotics, Automation, Computing/Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Sciences, Mathematics, Finance, Economics,) and/or equivalent training and experience will be considered in lieu
- Knowledge of analytical tools
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and database management
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on assigned tasks and projects
- Strong open communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Valid passport and willingness to travel internationally as the need arises
- Valid Driver's License
You have a passion for technology! Perhaps you code and write games in your spare time. You excel in a nimble and results-driven environment and want to contribute to an exciting, fun, and professionally nourishing team. You are open minded and highly adaptable to figuring out and solving complex problems that combine software, AI, automation and analytics. As a self-starter, you navigate and act inclusively and collaboratively in an organization that brings together many different perspectives and skill sets from all over the world.
Why you want to join our team:
If you want to be part of an elite team with the ambition to become Canada’s next big unicorn tech company, mCloud is the place for you. We are a team that helps one another succeed and thrive – you will get the autonomy, support, and flexibility you need to be successful from every part of our business.
Why you shouldn't join our team:
We are busy! We work hard. We are a global company. Flexibility is key to project delivery and working hours may vary significantly from time to time. No day is ever really the same as client’s priorities may change due to operational demand. This is a very dynamic working environment.
Our expectations are as high as is our drive for results across all facets of our business. We are a team, and we are all in the business of helping those around us succeed. We expect nothing less.
mCloud is unlocking the untapped potential of energy-intensive assets using IoT, AI, and the cloud. We operate three lines of business, connecting and optimizing assets like HVAC units in commercial buildings, wind turbines in renewable energy, and the control systems at process industry facilities. We’re a global company, headquartered in Calgary with a presence across North America, the UK and continental Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and China. mCloud is listed on the TSX-V and OTCCQB. For more information, visit www.mcloudcorp.com.
Today, we connect and manage over 59,000 energy assets through our AssetCare™️ platform, helping our customers double asset productivity, reduce their asset energy consumption by up to 25%, and triple the speed at which they are able to respond to the unexpected. mCloud helps eliminate about 80,000 tons in greenhouse gas emissions every year – or the same amount of GHG emitted by 18,000 passenger cars on the road.
Solving the world’s most challenging energy problems is hard work – it takes dedicated, talented, and innovative people working together as one team to make it all happen. We are a team, which means "we" comes before "me." And we are driven to deliver measurable, bottom-line results for our customers everywhere through our technology. We get stuff done and we have fun doing it!
mCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions, sexual orientation, gender expression, or gender identity), national origin, ancestry, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), military and veteran status, marital status or any other protected categories as defined by federal, state, or local laws when making decisions related to application, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, including termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. mCloud also does not discriminate based on an individual’s participation in protected activity, such as opposing conduct that the individual believes violates the law or retaliate against individuals in any way.
Closing Date: July 31st, 2021