Are you an energetic, highly motivated Content Marketing Manager who thrives on telling engaging stories that get customers excited about innovative software products and solutions? Do you love digging into the customer engagement experience to design content strategies that will help customers and prospects truly understand the value that can be delivered? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to join us on our journey to create a more efficient future and connect energy-intensive assets all over the world. mCloud is one of Canada’s fastest growing tech companies and we are changing the way the world’s most critical energy infrastructure is managed.
As the ideal candidate, you have experience developing content marketing strategies to support bringing innovative software products and solutions to market. In your role, you will lead the creation and delivery of content marketing initiatives that drive interest and promote the growth of AssetCare™, our AI-powered asset management platform, in North America, the UK and European Union, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Greater China. You will be responsible for managing the content marketing for a portfolio of AssetCare solutions, collaborating with team members in product development, business development, and marketing to execute the overall plan.
As our Content Marketing Manager, you will be an essential member of our fast-growing team, working closely with fellow team members in seven countries around the world who are changing the way the world’s most critical energy infrastructure is managed. Some travel, including international, will be required, so a valid passport is a must.
You’ll make an impact:
- Contributing to planning and executing the global marketing calendar, with specific responsibility for content and social media marketing
- Collaborating with Product Marketing team members to craft and implement customer journey maps that engage, educate and entice prospective customers
- Developing or managing the development of a range of content including blog posts, whitepapers, technical papers, webinars, videos, newsletters, etc. to support customer journeys and lead generation campaigns
- Owning our customer facing social media channels and creating engaging social content (copy and visuals) in the mCloud voice
- Tracking performance metrics for all content marketing initiatives, and adjust strategy and tactics appropriately to maximize results based on stated objectives
- Ensuring global brand standards and quality are maintained across all marketing deliverables
- Acting as an internal consultant to the organization on visual brand, language, tone, etc. for customer facing communications
- Selecting, ordering and managing promotional merchandise to enhance mCloud and AssetCare™ brand recognition and retention
- Managing our corporate website, ensuring it is kept current and the highest level of quality standards are maintained
- You have exceptional writing and storytelling skills, with a gift for helping customers understand how our solutions will make their lives easier.
- Your martech stack competencies include Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro), Drupal, SalesForce, Pardot, and Social Studio.
- You understand how to design and deliver compelling and engaging customer journeys using a variety of tactics, including digital, email, content marketing, and social media.
- You are a social media whiz. You understand how to communicate most effectively on different platforms, how to develop a strategy and voice for social media, and how social media fits into the larger strategic marketing landscape.
- You enjoy getting your hands dirty creating various types of content assets (including video) and are equally comfortable collaborating with external vendors to get the job done.
- You have post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications, supplemented by on-going professional development.
- You have a minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience as a marketing professional with a specific focus on content marketing for B2B and software-as-a-service solutions.
- Your background includes industry experience in one or more of smart buildings, renewable energy, and heavy industry (such as oil and gas).
You thrive in a fast-paced working environment and are energized by new challenges. You know how to figure things out and get stuff done without needing to have your hand held. You work well as part of an integrated team, and are equally effective taking charge of your own accountabilities and delivering results. You are extremely detail oriented, you are known for finding every typo in a document and every out-of-alignment element in a design. You’re no shrinking violet! You know how to hold your own when dealing with team members at all levels in the organization, and you also know how to listen to and empathize with views and opinions different from your own, in order to find the most productive way to move forward.
mCloud is unlocking the untapped potential of energy-intensive assets using IoT, AI, and the cloud. We operate three lines of business, connecting and optimizing assets like HVAC units in commercial buildings, wind turbines in renewable energy, and the control systems at process industry facilities. We’re a global company, headquartered in Calgary with a presence across North America, the UK and continental Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and China.
Today, we connect and manage over 61,000 energy assets through our AssetCare™️ platform, helping our customers double asset productivity, reduce their asset energy consumption by up to 25%, and triple the speed at which they are able to respond to the unexpected. mCloud helps eliminate about 80,000 tons in greenhouse gas emissions every year – or the same amount of GHG emitted by 18,000 passenger cars on the road.
Solving the world’s most challenging energy problems is hard work – it takes dedicated, talented, and innovative people working together as one team to make it all happen. We are a team, which means "we" comes before "me." And we are driven to deliver measurable, bottom-line results for our customers everywhere through our technology. We get stuff done and we have fun doing it!
Why you want to join our team:
If you want to be part of an elite team with the ambition to become Canada’s next big unicorn tech company, mCloud is the place for you. We are a team that helps one another succeed and thrive – you will get the autonomy, support, and flexibility you need to be successful from every part of our business.
Why you shouldn't join our team:
We are busy and fast-paced! We work hard. We are a global company, so our hours are not standard. Sometimes you have to be up early or work late to meet with teammates in different time zones, but with that comes flexibility.
Our expectations are high. This is not an organization where you can hide or not constantly be driving for results. We are a team, and we are all in the business of helping those around us succeed. We expect nothing less.
Our application process is robust, and we want to allow everyone to shine in a way that does not always come across in an online application. In addition to your resume, please send us a brief (4 minutes max) video answering the following questions:
- Introduce yourself and give us one fun fact about you (could be anything - don't sweat it, just share something fun).
- Why are you interested in joining the mCloud team?
- What interests you most about this role and how could you immediately contribute?
Once we've received your application, we will review it and reach out to candidates selected to continue with our recruitment process. Our interview process is just as robust as the application process. Successful candidates can expect a structured team interview process that ensures all candidates have the same opportunity to succeed.
We appreciate the time it takes you to apply and thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Closing Date: June 30th, 2021