The Automation Field Support Technician’s activities will include troubleshooting, upgrading, migration, and/or installation of new and existing HMI, PLC, RTU, SCADA and DCS systems on a variety of platforms for our industrial client base which spans a number of industries including Oil and Gas (upstream and midstream), Pulp and Paper, Utilities and Mining.
- Minimum of 8 year of experience in industrial automation environments including Oil and Gas (upstream and midstream), Pulp and Paper, Utilities or Mining.
- An Instrumentation technology diploma or an Interprovincial Certificate of Qualification for either Industrial Instrumentation or Electrician would be an asset.
- Proven competencies and direct technical experience in the design, assembly, integration, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of PLC, RTU, SCADA and/or DCS based control systems.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills, building positive and strong relationships with staff and clients.
- Candidates must be able to accept site based assignments, be willing to submit to drug testing and alcohol testing, and have a valid driver’s license.
Closing Date: February 28, 2021